ws-pubscribe-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Springer <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: hermes-wsn package redesign?
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:56:05 GMT
Yes, for example, for the Nov 2004 WSRF specs, WSRL is draft04, WSRP is
draft05, and WSBF is draft03, but they are all part of the Nov 2004
revision of WSRF (i.e. their namespaces all begin with
"http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/11/". So I'm thinking in Apollo,
Hermes, and Muse, we use the date as the package name, so it's clearer
what "goes together". For example:

org.apache.ws.resource.lifetime.v2004_11

What do you guys think?