ws-pubscribe-dev mailing list archives

From "Glauco Ludwig" <glaucolud...@terra.com.br>
Subject doubt about requests
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 02:53:02 GMT

Hi all,
the last days I was trying to deploy the filesystem example within Apollo and Pubscribe.

So far, I executed successfully the command "ant compile deploy" in the two cases (Apollo
and Pubscribe), and now, I would like to ask you:

1) In the Apollo case:

How do I "set" some property of the filesystem example?
I looked at the requests directory and saw, for example, the SetResourceProperties_updateMountPointProp.soap
request.

Could someone show me how do I use this request? Need to be passed a parameter with it?

2) In the Pubscribe case:

I have executed successfully the Subscribe_updateMountPointProp.soap request, but, I did not
understand
when I gonna be notified about the occurrence of this event.

Could someone explain me the whole proccess of subscribe to an event and being notified about
the occurrence of this event in the filesystem example?

That's it. I don't know if I was clear enough explaining my doubts.
Any help are very welcome.

Thank you all again,
Glauco