ws-pubscribe-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramasamy, Niraimathi \(Cognizant\)" <Niraimathi.Ramas...@cognizant.com>
Subject 500 Internel error in publisher-subscribe examples..help me
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:18:33 GMT

hi,

1)i am trying  samples File system and consumer in pubscribe..
2)i have deployed both File system and Consumer in tomcat server.
3)i am using notifconsumer.jsp(consumer) and notifproducer.jsp(file system) and executed the
following steps

	a)my consumer running in http://localhost:8080/pubscribe/services/consumer and file system
running in http://localhost:8080/pubscribe/services/filesystem
	b)using notifconsumer.jsp i subscribed to publisher
	c)using notifproducer.jsp i could able to update the value.
	d)finally i was trying to  get last notification message using notifconsumer.jsp but i could
not able to get the message  i got the message
	Notification was null! in my jsp page and in tomcat server i got following error  500 Internel
server error

Sending Request to http://localhost:8080/pubscribe/services/consumer
SOAP request failed with HTTP status: 500 Internal Server Error
Received response from http://localhost:8080/pubscribe/services/consumer
<xml-fragment xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xs
d="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
-instance">
  <faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode>
  <faultstring>Internal server error occurred.</faultstring>
  <detail/>
</xml-fragment>

please suggest me..

Thanks & Regards

Niraimathi R

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com