ws-pubscribe-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramasamy, Niraimathi \(Cognizant\)" <Niraimathi.Ramas...@cognizant.com>
Subject Remainder ---500 Internel error in publisher-subscribe examples..help me
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:22:14 GMT

system running in http://localhost:8080/pubscribe/services/filesystem
> 	b)using notifconsumer.jsp i subscribed to publisher
> 	c)using notifproducer.jsp i could able to update the value.
> 	d)finally i was trying to  get last notification message using notifconsumer.jsp but
i could not able to get the message  i got the message
> 	Notification was null! in my jsp page and in tomcat server i got following error  500
Internel server error

> Sending Request to http://localhost:8080/pubscribe/services/consumer
> SOAP request failed with HTTP status: 500 Internal Server Error
> Received response from http://localhost:8080/pubscribe/services/consumer
> <xml-fragment xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xs
> d="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
> -instance">
>   <faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode>
>   <faultstring>Internal server error occurred.</faultstring>
>   <detail/>
> </xml-fragment>
>
> please suggest me..
>
> Thanks & Regards
>
> Niraimathi R

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com