ws-pubscribe-dev mailing list archives

From "Paramasivam, Arul Jothi \(Cognizant\)" <ArulJothi.Paramasi...@cognizant.com>
Subject Notify
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:10:18 GMT

Hi,

We have followed the documentation on Notification Consumer and implemented Notify Port type.

We have also created an instance of consumer resource in both Consumer Home and Consumer Resource
java classes.

We have also added the notify method in Consumer Service java class.

Removed resourceIdentifierReferenceParameterName parameter from jndi-config.xml.

After Subscribing for a resource with Notify True, We are updating an attribute of the Notification
Producer Resource.

We are not able to reach the Notify method in Consumer Service class.  We are not able get
the last message from the Consumer PortType.  It give us 504 error.

We were not able make the file system example also to work.

Do we implement a method for the notify in the call back class of the Notification Producer?

Do we need a call back class for the Notification Consumer?

Please let us know any missing steps and clarify the questions.  Thank you very much.

Regards,
Arul

all copies of the original message.
prohibited and may be unlawful.