ws-pubscribe-dev mailing list archives

From "Kuzhandai, Anandan \(Cognizant\)" <Anandan.Kuzhan...@cognizant.com>
Subject pubscribe clarificatrion
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 03:14:48 GMT

Hi,
  We are doing POC on pubscribe to implement in our production system. Please clarify me the
following. I have completed the following steps in pubscribe.

a. I have created and deployed one publisher wsdl and consumer wsdl("notify" is imlemented)
b. I have created SOAP for "subscribe" for consumer and registered for one topic(resource)
c. I have created the SOAP  for publisher to update the resource.
d. I have created the SOAP GetCurrentMessage for consumer to get the latest value.

Everything works fine. My requirement is "If any value change in one topic resource I have
to send a notification message automatically to all the consumers who subscribed it". Please
guide me how to implement this.

regards
Anand

all copies of the original message.