ws-pubscribe-dev mailing list archives

From "Kuzhandai, Anandan \(Cognizant\)" <Anandan.Kuzhan...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: pubscribe clarificatrion
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:34:43 GMT

Hi ,
   I have tried with consumer and filesystem example.

I have implemented the notify method in my XXXconsumerservice(generated)  program.

a. I have subscribed the consumer (using SOAP subscribe request)
b. I have updated the property in filesystem comment filed(using SOAP setproperty request)
When I update the property, the program control is not coming to 'notify' method of consumer.
Please let me know what could be the issue.

Sample subscribe soap message:

<Envelope xmlns=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
          xmlns:npex=" http://ws.apache.org/resource/pubtest/test"
          xmlns:wsa=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/addressing"