ws-pubscribe-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Springer <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: proposal to cut Pubscribe 1.1 release
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:59:15 GMT
Hi Jun,

It turned out this CNFE was due to an entry in the default Pubscribe
wsrf-config.xml that was pointing to the old location of the
MetadataEntry class. Thanks for catching this! I've fixed the config
file and built another Pubscribe dist and posted that to
http://people.apache.org/~ips/candidate/pubscribe-1.1/.

Thanks again,
Ian