ws-pubscribe-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramot Lubis" <ramot.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject WsrfAxisServlet class
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 02:51:07 GMT
Hi,

I was trying to deploy pubscribe and test the client example. I found error:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.ws.resource.handler.axis.WsrfAxisServlet

it happened because one of the class namely JettyAxisServer calls:
        servlets.addServlet( "AxisServlet", "/servlet/AxisServlet",
                "org.apache.ws.resource.handler.axis.WsrfAxisServlet" );
        servlets.addServlet( "AxisServlet", "/services/*",
                "org.apache.ws.resource.handler.axis.WsrfAxisServlet" );

can somebody tell me where the WsrfAxisServlet is? I checked wsrf-1.1.jar,
it's none there.

thanks in advance.

regards.