ws-pubscribe-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramot Lubis" <ramot.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject PubScribe FileSystem example..
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 02:40:51 GMT
hi,

i was trying to deploy FileSystem service example on pubscribe. I even
tried to create all FileSystem classes using
org.apache.ws.resource.tool.Wsdl2JavaTask
 and I suppose that all FileSystem classes are not to be modified.
But, somehow, they are not  working fine on my pubscribe installation.
So, when I try to debug, I found that the error was in:

topicExpressionDialectsPropCallback.refreshProperty(
topicExpressionDialectsProp );

line 138 of AbstractFileSystemResource.java

the error was NullException.

when I commented the line out. It was working fine. FileSystem service
is running and I can send Subscribe, GetCurrentMessage and they are
working fine.

Where did I do wrong? Because I shouldn't change the
AbstractFileSystemResource.java as it's auto generated!

There must be somewhere wrong, but I've got no clues.

Does anybody have experience deploying FileSystem example and give suggestion?

thanks in advance?

Ramot Lubis.