ws-pubscribe-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramot Lubis" <ramot.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PubScribe FileSystem example..
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 06:20:12 GMT
thanks for your reply.

I found this "incompatibility issue" because I use different Axis
transport protocol. I am using JXTA P2P messaging system, not HTTP.
This is my own problem that it was not working well as you might
expect. I hope I will be able to handle it.

Curiousity in my previous question is that when I put comment on

//topicExpressionDialectsPropCallback.refreshProperty(topicExpressionDialectsProp
);
//line 138 of AbstractFileSystemResource.java

it's then working fine. I thought I shouldn't change code in any
auto-generated classes.
Because I am not changing anything in pubscribe but only changing
transport protocol in Axis.

Before trying PubScribe, I have tested Apache WSRF FileSystem example
on my Axis Transport, and it's also working fine.

However, I am currently studying PubScribe tutorial to see how I can
figure out the solution to my problem.

rgds,

RL.