ws-pubscribe-dev mailing list archives

From "J. Patrick Bedell" <jpbed...@gmail.com>
Subject Passing notifications to client applications
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 22:34:38 GMT
Hello,
   I am interested in using WS-Notifications to send events to an
application with a graphical user interface.  Can anyone suggest an
example of how WS-Notifications can be used with an interactive
interface?  Is there a strategy (that I am currently ignorant of :) to
pass notifications to a client application using, for example, a Swing
graphical interface?  I'm hoping that I'll be able to start a Jetty
server with a NotificationConsumer interface to get notifications that
will be passed to my Swing graphical interface.  Any suggestions will
be gratefully accepted!
   Thanks!

   Patrick
   jpbedell@gmail.com