ws-pubscribe-user mailing list archives

From Khurram Masood <khurram.mas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Filesystem not responding to subscribe request
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 02:20:42 GMT
Hi

I am trying to run the examples in the Pubscribe. The
filesystem serevice responds to other requests such as
GetCurrentMessage.soap, SetResourceProperty_Topic.soap
etc but when I request using
Subscribe_updateMountPointProp.soap then it responds
with a fault. The response from the Tomcat server
points out that some internal server error occured
(HTTP 500).

I have set up Pubscribe in Tomcat and also tried the
filesystem example with consumer using the jsp files
and they work fine. But I get an error only when I use
the simple soapclient that comes with the bin package
and only when I use the subscribe request. I am using
pubscribe-1.1

Tomcat points out that an unexpected error occured and
it could not find the namespace associated with prefix
'fs'. This is the prefix in the soapclient for
filesystem namespace.

Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Khurram Masood.