ws-pubscribe-user mailing list archives

From "Ralf Schroth" <r...@underflow.de>
Subject Any working client implementation available?
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:48:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently evaluating if pubscribe is uasble for my thesis' task.

The FileSystem example worked with the supplied SoapClient and the
supplied SOAP-request, so I tried to create a client n my own. My
first try was to create one using WSDL2Java from the WS-Addressing
package based on the created WSDL file for the service.

After fixing some initial problems caused by a missing
<wsa:Action>-header and some fiddling around with the passing of the
subscribe-requests parameters I'm now stuck with some error telling me
the topic path "fs:MountPointDirectory" was referencing an unknown
topic namespace.

Are there any working client implementations available or at least
some documentation on creating a client to perform the subscriptions?

TIA & Best regards
Ralf