ws-pubscribe-user mailing list archives

From "Ramot Lubis" <ramot.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any working client implementation available?
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2006 11:47:48 GMT
If you have tested that the built-in FileSystem was working correctly,
I am questioning myself why your customised client was not working.

I guess the first action to consider is to check your
subscribe-request XML. Does it have the same XML content with the
given example? You might use the packet capture software to see what
is the XML content exchanged when you submit any soap document.

I have tried using filesystem example in a completely different
environment, and it was working fine. I was just trying to match the
SOAP document in every request my client made compared with the given
SOAP doc example. Therefore, a new client should always compose the
correct XML text.

Sorry if somehow I misinterpreted your question.

regards.