ws-pubscribe-user mailing list archives

From "Sandeep Wadhwa, Noida" <sande...@hcl.in>
Subject Test Producer and Test Consumer.
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:05:27 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to build test Notification Producer and consumer with the
help of PubScribe.

My Requirements are:

1. The Producer should generate an event automatically if there is any
change in the property and should send the notification message to the
same topic for each property.

2. The Notification Consumer should be subscribed to the same topic and
should get the notification message automatically.

Could anybody please provide me the documents which help me in building
Notification Producer and consumer?

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Wadhwa

DISCLAIMER: