ws-pubscribe-user mailing list archives

From "Rosberg Mattias" <Mattias.Rosb...@tetrapak.com>
Subject RE: Example filesystem Doesn't work
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 07:18:13 GMT
It looks like there's something wrong in the configuration of your deployed filesystem example.
Look in the wsrf-config.xml file and there should be a <bean> for your filesystem example
where a number of properties are defined. One of those properties is the 'portComponentName'
which in this case should have the value 'filesystem'.

If you don't have this bean in your wsrf-config.xml the deployment is not successful. Your
filesystem <bean> should look similar to the SubscriptionManager <bean> in wsrf-config.xml

/Mattias

-----Original Message-----
From: Callner, David A. [mailto:dcallner@mitre.org]
Sent: Wed 2/14/2007 8:17 PM
To: Callner, David A.; pubscribe-user@ws.apache.org
Subject:  Example filesystem Doesn't work

 ant -f soapclient.xml
-Durl=http://localhost:8080/pubscribe/services/filesystem
-Dxml=requests/Subscribe_updateMountPointProp.soap

Gives me the following error in my catilina.out file.  This seems to be
some configuration problem, but I've followed the directions exactly.
Anyone have any idea?

--> 02-14-07 13:59:40 ERROR [http-8080-Processor19] ResourceHandler: An
unexpected error occured during processing of a request.
org.apache.ws.resource.ResourceException: There is no resource home
configured
for a portComponent named filesystem.
    at

org.apache.ws.resource.WsrfRuntime.getResourceHome(WsrfRuntime.java:263
)