ws-savan-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Eric Reeves" <robert.ree...@phurnace.com>
Subject RE: Update from board regarding our oversight of WS project.
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:30:14 GMT
I will volunteer to report on JaxMe. JaxMe is an integral part of our
product, Phurnace Deliver.

Can you point me to some documentation to detail my responsibilities?

Thanks!

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 7:56 PM
To: general@ws.apache.org
Cc: commons-dev@ws.apache.org; juddi-dev@ws.apache.org;
kandula-dev@ws.apache.org; muse-dev@ws.apache.org;
rampart-c-dev@ws.apache.org; rampart-dev@ws.apache.org;
savan-dev@ws.apache.org; scout-dev@ws.apache.org; synapse-dev@ws.apache.org;
tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org; woden-dev@ws.apache.org;
xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org; Apache AXIS C Developers List;
axis-dev@ws.apache.org; JaxMe Developers; sandesha@ws.apache.org; WSIF Dev;
wss4j-dev
Subject: Re: Update from board regarding our oversight of WS project.

Team,

Looks like we missed the mark by a mile!!!!!. I am thoroughly disappointed.

We have 2 projects with No volunteers and 8 projects with *NO*
reports. If the volunteers are not interested anymore, Please appeal
to someone else to take up the responsibility. At this point, i will
recommend that we archive jaxme and xmlrpc (after a release like
Jochen mentioned) and if the situation persists (with no reports from
the other projects), then we should do the archive the other projects
as well.

Project  - Volunteer/Report
----------------------
axis     - Yes/Yes