ws-savan-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: Update from board regarding our oversight of WS project.
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:10:13 GMT
Hi folks,

since I'm a xmlrpc committer I'm taking my share of the blame ... :-(

+) I'm more than happy to support Chris hoping he knows the V3 code base
better than I does

+) I volunteer for the administrative stuff

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Devoid wrote:
> I would be more than happy to volunteer for the XMLRPC subproject as I use it in many
of my software projects and in fact it is a dependency in an OS-API project I am in charge
of on SourceForge right now...

> Although I have never commited to the Apache Projects, if no one else will take ownership
of this project I would be more than willing to do so, just to keep it alive and fix existing
bugs and fulfill the existing enhancement requests...