ws-savan-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2/Spring new module or new sub project
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 12:04:37 GMT
Hi all ,

During our discussion we got several ideas about the location of this
project .

1.) Integrate into the existing axis2-spring module.
2.) Create a new Spring module within the Spring core project.
3.) Create new sub project like Rampart or Axis Transport
4.) Anything else

Among above options I like to 3rd one.

It is possible to seen this as a alternative configuration /assembly
approach to traditional descriptors based approach where Axis2 framework
embedded inside the Spring context so better to have it as a a sub project
under Axis TLP.

Thnaks,

--
Sagara Gunathunga