ws-savan-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2-Spring integration
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 10:51:59 GMT
In my blog post I noted the following as a prerequisite for any
Axis2-Spring integration (but I didn't add that yet to the Wiki page):
"Support for dependency injection and proxying for all user supplied
objects: services, handlers, modules, password callbacks, etc." Here
"proxying" meant AOP support. I think that this is supported almost
out of the box, but we will have to validate that. From discussions on
the CXF mailing lists, I now that sometimes there are interferences
between annotation processing and bytecode enhancers (which are used
by Spring AOP for interface less proxies).

Andreas