ws-savan-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Burton <lbur...@Thunderhead.com>
Subject Source code SVN location question (1.2)
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:32:16 GMT
Hi,

We are currently using Axis 1.2.0 - manifest:

Name: org/apache/axis
Implementation-Title: Apache Axis
Implementation-Version: 1.2 1505 May 3 2005
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Web Services

I would like to rebuild this with some changes, however I'm having trouble identifying in
SVN the correct source for this.

I was hoping to find a reference to this under tags, but I think the closest I can find is:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/branches/axis1_2

Is this the correct location? (btw - source code download links for this version don't work
from the site, and mailing list links seem out of date)

Thanks,

Louis Burton
Technical Support Developer
THUNDERHEAD