ws-savan-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Selvia" <ssel...@datamentors.com>
Subject Axis2 1.5.2 HTTPS Service Endpoints not Generated
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 19:26:57 GMT
I have been using a snapshot release of axis2 1.5.1+ that had a fix for
my https://url:8443/axis2/services/MyService_HttpSoap11 and Soap12
<https://url:8443/axis2/services/MyService_HttpSoap11%20and%20Soap12>
and Http Endpoint/ not being generated.  I just upgraded to 1.5.2 and my
https endpoints are no longer generated.

I compared my axis2.xml files from both versions and in the snapshot
version I had:

    <!-- when axis2 is deployed in an servlet container, it uses servlet
containers

     http transport. But here we congirue a dummy transport to show the

     ports in the generated wsdl file. Users need to set the same port
numbers

     they have used in servlet container for http and https here as
well. -->

    <transportReceiver name="http"

class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServletListener">

        <parameter name="port">8080</parameter>

    </transportReceiver>

    <transportReceiver name="https"

class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServletListener">

        <parameter name="port">8443</parameter>

    </transportReceiver>

Which does not work in the 1.5.2 release and when I put the following in
the 1.5.2 version of the axis2.xml I get errors:

    <transportReceiver name="https"

class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SimpleHTTPServer">

        <parameter name="port">8443</parameter>

    </transportReceiver>

So how do I configure 1.5.2 Axis2 to include the https endpoints in the
generated WSDL?  I have .NET clients that depend on referencing the
endpoint name generated by Visual Studio

Thanks