ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From James Snell <jmsn...@intesolv.com>
Subject RE: SecureSoap (was SSLSoap) Part 1 of 3.
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 15:40:30 GMT
+1 Most Definitely!

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:sanjiva@mailandnews.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 3:33 AM
To: soap-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: SecureSoap (was SSLSoap) Part 1 of 3.

Hi George,

I would really like to have SSL support for Apache SOAP. Do other
committers agree with this? If so I will nominate Geoerge to
committer status so that we can get this code in.

George, can you please educate me a bit? (I'm afraid I know next
to nothing about this stuff.) Do you change the client-side only?
Can you give a high level explanation of the changes?

Sanjiva.