ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From James Snell <jmsn...@intesolv.com>
Subject RE: IRC Chat
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:06:42 GMT
Great, thanks for the update Glen.  Enjoying your vacation?

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels [mailto:gdaniels@allaire.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 2:52 PM
To: 'George I Matkovits '; 'soap-dev@xml.apache.org '
Subject: RE: IRC Chat

I was there today (remotely from my vacation in SF :)) for a little
while, but myself and Jacek were the only two active people who seemed
to be there.  Wouter was around, but had to leave for a meeting, and
then I had to leave to have breakfast, so I'm not sure any actual
technical discussion occurred today.  Jacek?

Yes, this is a weekly thing now, on Tuesdays at 9AM pacifc / noon
eastern / 4PM UTC.  I will set something up so an automatic reminder
email goes out to soap-dev every Monday once I get back.

--Glen