ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "John Maughan" <john.maug...@capeclear.com>
Subject RE: WSDL File : VB SOAP Client -> Java Apache SOAP Server
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:36:32 GMT
Hi Ryan,

Also have a look at Cape Clear's product set CapeConnect & CapeStudio.
They have all of the Java SOAP capability, great Microsoft interop and a VB
client generation tool which generates the VB proxies for you.

Regards
John Maughan
Cape Clear Software
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Ryan Lambert [mailto:rlambert@zantaz.com]
  Sent: 15 January 2002 23:31
  To: 'soap-dev@xml.apache.org'
  Subject: RE: WSDL File : VB SOAP Client -> Java Apache SOAP Server

  Thank you Max, Anne.

  I will look into the implementations you mentioned.

  Any ideas on the "deserializing" of more complex data types that do not
break down into primitives ? ( Like the DataHandler - which is like a byte
stream / data stream - Max )

  Thanks, even though I do not have a sample or a solution, just to know
others have suffered the same fate as I have makes me feel better... Lets
just hope that SOAP will find some middle ground and that all these issues
with data types and interop. issues will be washed away !

  Regards
  Ryan Lambert