ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Bolen <bo...@GretagMacbeth.com>
Subject Application scope not working with Catalina/JBoss EJB
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:08:55 GMT
I want all my clients to share one instance of a Statefull Session EJB
object.  I configure the SOAP interface with application scope but each
client gets a separate instance of the EJB object.

Is there something I need to do in the client code or in the configuration
besides setting the scope to application to get this to work?

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Bolen
Senior Software Developer
GretagMacbeth Advanced Technologies Center
79 T. W. Alexander Drive - Bldg. 4401 - Suite 250
PO Box 14026
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709-4026  USA
Phone:  919-549-7575 x239,  Fax: 919-549-0421

http://www.gretagmacbeth.com/