ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Chistian Lacetera <ChristianLacetera.gu...@intesabci.it>
Subject Re: Problem with response from MS Soap
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:09:27 GMT
Hi,

i have the same problem, this happens because apche soap is not strictly
compliant with some namespace attribtues,
you have to map the response, in your deploy file you must add a line like
this

<isd:mappings>

        <isd:map encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:x="" qname="x:result"
xml2JavaClassName="org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.StringDeserializer"/>

</isd:mappings>

i think this way work

Regards