ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "davout" <dav...@dsl.pipex.com>
Subject Passing SOAP msg header info to Java RPC by using new RPCJavaprovider?!?
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:53:30 GMT
I'm running SOAP 2.2 against some Java based RPC classes.

I've been informed elsewhere that in normal use a Java RPC class
instantiated by SOAP 2.2 cannot access the SOAP message header.

I'm wondering whether this gap can be covered by creating a new RPC provider
that inherits from the standard 'org.apache.soap.providers.RPCJavaProvider'
class that somehow pushes the header info into a space that the Java RPC
class can access?!?

Any thoughts?

(If this is possible I'd be grateful for some pesudo-code example of how to
do it).