ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Janicki, Rob" <Rob.Jani...@westgroup.com>
Subject Documentation Error - Dead Link - http://xml.apache.org/soap/docs /guide/migration.html
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 17:55:02 GMT
Hi -

FYI

On page http://xml.apache.org/soap/docs/guide/migration.html at:

XMLParserLiaison replaced with JAXP

We previously used a home grown solution for achieving XML parser
independence. However, given the release of a Java standard mechanism for
doing that, we have now switched over to using JAXP. What does this mean for
you? It means that if you had any code that used XMLParserLiaison then you
will have to change that code. Luckily, the changes are simple: the
differences between v1.2 and v1.3 of the "messaging" sample, shows you
exactly what to do!

this link is not functioning.
differences between v1.2 and v1.3 of the "messaging" sample
<http://xml.apache.org/websrc/cvsweb.cgi/xml-soap/java/samples/messaging/Sen
dMessage.java.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3&diff_format=h>,

Thanks,
Rob
Robert W. Janicki
Senior Software Engineer