ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From armst...@WellsFargo.COM
Subject RE: Using sessions
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:59:44 GMT
One way to do it is to have your client object ask the call object to do it
as follows:

	if(doSession)
      {
          shc = new SOAPHTTPConnection ();
          shc.setMaintainSession (true);
          setSOAPTransport (shc);
      }

I assume there are other ways to do it.

-----Original Message-----
From: dovle [mailto:dovle@delsyne.ro]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 12:51 AM
To: Apache SOAP
Subject: Using sessions

Hello to all,
I realize this topic was already discussed for several times but I don't
have the related mails. So if someone knows about a good tutorial or sample
on how to keep sessions active for an Apache Soap service, please email me.

(rpcrouter is a servlet, so it must somehow manage the sessions. I don't
want to implement my own session tracking meckanism.)

thanks alot
dovle