ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Matti" <ama...@intesigroup.com>
Subject SOAP requst
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:21:52 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing an RPC soap server, using Apache SOAP 2.3.1.
I need to retrive configuration parameters, during the class costructor (or
during the method calls).
The configuration parameter depends from the client who make the request. I
have a signle class tha implements the SOAP functionality, for many clients
(I don't know the numebr of clients), but the configuration parameters are
different for each one.
I would like to implements a mechanism to retrieve configuration parameter
the same as for the servlet (for a servlet you can associate some context
parameters to a servlet mapping).
In my idea could be fine if I can retrieve the SOAP context, or could be ok
to retrieve the deployment descriptor.
I prefer to retrieve the configuration parameter from the server
configuration, instead of from the function parameters.

Thank You very much

best regards
Alessandro Matti