ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Tanmay Kumar" <tan...@isd.nec.co.jp>
Subject Provider class query
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 04:17:48 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to this developer list.
I am looking for which class exactly sets the exact provider class inside soap-bin-2.3.1.zip.
ServerUtils#loadProvider method load only the org.apache.soap.providers.RPCJavaProvider class.

Also I have doubt on line no 135-138 of  ServerUtils class which is mentioned below.

      if (className.equals("java"))
            className = "org.apache.soap.providers.RPCJavaProvider";
      else if (className.equals("script"))
            className = "org.apache.soap.providers.RPCJavaProvider";

As we are doing the same step in both conditional blocks, we can use logical AND Instead of
using else if .

I want to know which class#method exactly loads the org.apache.soap.providers.StatelessEJBProvider
class after We specify StatelessEJBProvider in the type attribute of Provider element in DD.

Expecting some reply from you which will be a great help.

regards,
Tans