ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Nichol <snicholn...@scottnichol.com>
Subject 2.4 release
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:14:38 GMT
I think it is a good time to start the process for a new Apache SOAP
release.  The code base has a many new features, enhancements and bug
fixes since 2.3.1, some of which users are asking for in a release
format.  With Axis 1.0 released and hopefully a maintenance release
coming soon, I do not think that a new release of SOAP will cause
confusion among developers.

As a new committer who has not been through a release, I ask that
someone more experienced serve as release manager.  Is there anyone with
time to do this?  I am not suggesting we do any more enhancements before
the release, just go through the bugzilla list then the release cycle.

Scott Nichol