ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Emma Johansson <Emma.Johans...@su.eip.ericsson.se>
Subject Re: soap, tomcat & directories
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:10:51 GMT
Hi Scott!

Thank you so much for helping me!

Yes, I have the line
    package onjava;
both in my CalcService.java and CalcClient.java

I am still wondering about the client.class file. You said that I need to
reach it from the JVM classpath.
Is that some of these which I've set or have I missed some?

CLASSPATH=
/usr/local/j2sdk1.4.0/lib
/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/common/lib/servlet.jar
/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/common/lib/mail.jar
/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/common/lib/activation.jar
/soap-2_3_1/lib/soap.jar
/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/common/lib/xerces.jar

/ Emma