ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "???" <maes...@human.co.kr>
Subject RE: Fault Occured
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 04:12:45 GMT
Here is the result...

Fault: [Attributes={}] [faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Server] [faultString=Exception from service object:
org/apache/soap/util/xml/XMLParserUtils] [faultActorURI=/soap/servlet/rpcrouter] [DetailEntries=]
[FaultEntries=] Server Response:

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Nichol [mailto:snicholnews@scottnichol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 1:11 PM
To: soap-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Fault Occured

Can you post a full stack trace?  To get this, instead of something like
this on your client

     System.out.println ("  Fault Code: " + fault.getFaultCode ());
     System.out.println ("  Fault String: " + fault.getFaultString ());

just do something like

     System.out.println ("  Fault: " + fault);

Scott Nichol