ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Nichol" <snicholn...@scottnichol.com>
Subject Re: Problem in knowing which directory to compile and set classpath
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:46:47 GMT
How are you trying to compile?  Are you trying to run javac from the command line, or are you
using the JDeveloper IDE?  Since you have installed JDeveloper, I would think you would want
to use that.  You will have to add the Axis jars to the classpath JDeveloper uses for compiling.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Secka-Jallow, Dibor" <Dibor.SeckaJallow@atlantahousing.org>
To: <soap-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 2:21 PM
Subject: Problem in knowing which directory to compile and set classpath

I have downloaded Apache Axis, Tomcat and Xerces. I have problems in
where to compile the file My Client is called ReceiveweeklyClient.  When
I try to compile the client in this directory
C:\Jakarta\jakarta\webapps.  I am getting this message :Could not find
java.dll Could not find java 2 runtime environment

When I try to start startup.bat it is telling me that the java
environment is not setup?    What am I doing wrong?   I have the
following installed Jdeveloper , oracle 9ias and the Apache Axis, Tomcat
and Xerces.

Please help.  --What do I need to do?

I have created the web service and followed Apache directions, but when
I tried to test the service. I started having the above error messages.

Thanks

Dibor Secka-Jallow

Web Developer

Atlanta Housing Authority