ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Nichol" <snicholn...@scottnichol.com>
Subject Re: Problem in knowing which directory to compile and set classpath
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:54:02 GMT
I am too unfamiliar with JDeveloper to guide you.  You should probably either browse the on-line
help or use some sort of JDeveloper support.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Secka-Jallow, Dibor" <Dibor.SeckaJallow@atlantahousing.org>
To: "Scott Nichol" <snicholnews@scottnichol.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 3:37 PM
Subject: FW: Problem in knowing which directory to compile and set classpath

To compile the client in Jdeveloper which axis jars do I have to add in
Jdeveloper.   Where would the classpath be?  In Jdeveloper, If I moved
the code to one of the projects I can just do a make to compile the
program. I am a little bit confused in what to do?  Please help

Dibor Secka-Jallow
Web Developer
Atlanta Housing Authority
dibor.seckajallow@atlantahousing.org