ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Nichol" <snicholn...@scottnichol.com>
Subject Re: nightly CVS snapshot from Sep 2003
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2004 05:34:09 GMT
I would love a 2.3.2.  Previously, when I tried to get help from other committers, no one had
any time, since they had either stopped working on Apache projects or had moved to Axis.

If I can get nightly builds running again, though, I suspect I will be able to do a 2.3.2.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.
----- Original Message -----
From: "WJCarpenter" <bill-soap@carpenter.ORG>
To: <soap-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: nightly CVS snapshot from Sep 2003

sn> I had a quick look to confirm that there are no new nightly
sn> builds.

Relatedly, since things seem pretty quiet in recent months, would it
be possible to contemplate an Apache SOAP 2.3.2 release to get the
accumulated fixes and performance improvements out the door?

(If there is some grunt work that needs to be done to make that
happen, I could probably contribute to it.)