ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Sakari.Isoni...@tietoenator.com
Subject RE: Problems in installing and deploying Apache soap
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:20:19 GMT

Hi,

"I cannot find any of the classes to import to be able to compile my code"

*      I'm also using Apache SOAP and had any problems concerning compiling

*      They should be in some .jars (Don't remember any more)

-----Original Message-----
From: Secka-Jallow, Dibor [mailto:Dibor.SeckaJallow@atlantahousing.org]
Sent: 25. helmikuuta 2004 18:12
To: soap-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Problems in installing and deploying Apache soap

I need some help or points to the right direction. I have installed Apache
soap. I cannot find any of the classes to import to be able to compile my
code.  I am trying to create a web service to receive files and send an
email to the clients.   Can I do the coding in Jdeveloper and import the
classes?  How do I deploy the Apache soap web service to my Oracle 9ias
Application running OC4J and oracle portal??

I subscribe to the soap user and soap dev. Any message I send comes back
with this :

Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the soap-dev@ws.apache.org
mailing list.

Sorry, that message is not in the archive.

Thanks

Dibor Secka-Jallow

Web Developer

Atlanta Housing Authority