ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Secka-Jallow, Dibor" <Dibor.SeckaJal...@atlantahousing.org>
Subject Problem in knowing which directory to compile and set classpath
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:21:29 GMT
I have downloaded Apache Axis, Tomcat and Xerces. I have problems in
where to compile the file My Client is called ReceiveweeklyClient.  When
I try to compile the client in this directory
C:\Jakarta\jakarta\webapps.  I am getting this message :Could not find
java.dll Could not find java 2 runtime environment

When I try to start startup.bat it is telling me that the java
environment is not setup?    What am I doing wrong?   I have the
following installed Jdeveloper , oracle 9ias and the Apache Axis, Tomcat
and Xerces.

Please help.  --What do I need to do?

I have created the web service and followed Apache directions, but when
I tried to test the service. I started having the above error messages.

Thanks

Dibor Secka-Jallow

Web Developer

Atlanta Housing Authority