ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Secka-Jallow, Dibor" <Dibor.SeckaJal...@atlantahousing.org>
Subject RE: Problem in knowing which directory to compile and set classpath
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:40:24 GMT
I was compiling the code using the command line under where I installed
tomcat?  Is that right??  Am I suppose to compile it in the Jdeveloper
IDE.
What should I do?

Dibor Secka-Jallow
Web Developer
Atlanta Housing Authority
dibor.seckajallow@atlantahousing.org
404-817-7370

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Nichol [mailto:snicholnews@scottnichol.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 2:47 PM
To: soap-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem in knowing which directory to compile and set
classpath

How are you trying to compile?  Are you trying to run javac from the
command line, or are you using the JDeveloper IDE?  Since you have
installed JDeveloper, I would think you would want to use that.  You
will have to add the Axis jars to the classpath JDeveloper uses for
compiling.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.