ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Nichol" <snicholn...@scottnichol.com>
Subject Re: http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:08:22 GMT
The namespace URI http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap is abstract: there is no physical document
there.  To my knowledge, no one has ever created an XML Schema document for that namespace.
 However, here is my quick guess as to how a Vector should be defined:

<complexType name="Vector">
 <sequence>
  <element name="item" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
 </sequence>
</complexType>

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nigam, Shantul" <Shantul.Nigam@us.ing.com>
To: <soap-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 3:39 PM
Subject: http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap

I am trying to get the definition from http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap <http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap>
 <http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap <http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap> > . This used
to be where xmlns:apachesoap used to be defined. In particular, I am looking for a definition
for a Vector.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended
only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing
it.