ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From <Sakari.Isoni...@tietoenator.com>
Subject VS: java.lang.NoClassFoundError:javax/mail/MessagingException
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:46:50 GMT
Hello

I have a long time ago developed an Apache/SOAP application
and haven't then no such problems.

Check that this class "MessagingException" is found in some .jar that's
included in your classpath.

	-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
	Lähettäjä: Fatma [mailto:kfatma@sharjah.ac.ae]
	Lähetetty: ti 19.4.2005 15:28
	Vastaanottaja: soap-dev@ws.apache.org
	Kopio:
	Aihe: java.lang.NoClassFoundError:javax/mail/MessagingException

	Hi All,

	   I am using windows XP and I have Tomcat 3.3.2  and Soap 2.3.1 installed.
	I have mail.jar, activation.jar, soap.jar and xerces.jar on my CLASSPATH but
	still I get the java.lang.NoClassFoundError:javax/mail/MessagingException
	when When I run my program.

	Please Heeelp, Have any one faced the same problem while configuring your
	SOAP and Tomcat?

	Thank you,
	Fatma