ws-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@apache.org>
Subject Move to Apache
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:49:26 GMT
Hi,

I have import the sources into the apache xml-rpc CVS repository.

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic
cvs login (anon password is 'anoncvs')
cvs checkout xml-rpc

Please be patient as I've merged some code: what was in the helma
xmlrpc archive with the SSL changes that I made.

I noticed that the applet code was missing from the helma repository.
If I did something incorrectly and this code is to be included than
we will get that in there ASAP.

You need to install Ant in order to build:

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/install.html

The basic package will compile with Ant installed. If you wish
to use the Servlet and/or SSL extensions take a look at the README.txt
file an explanation of what to do.

I am trying to get the documentation into the repository, but I am
learning a new process starting at xml.apache.org so it will probably
take me a couple of days to get it in there.

To remind people again, the mailing lists at apache are also operational.

If there is anything I missed, we can clean it up over the next couple of
days before announcing anything.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl