ws-users mailing list archives

From Dan Kha <dant...@YorkU.CA>
Subject Re: helma xmlrpc lib with jdk 1.3.x?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 02:37:36 GMT

Hi,

Thanks Thomas for your work-arounds!  I didn't expect someone else to
experience the same thing.

I'm running my client on WinNT 4.0 sp6 using Sun's JDK1.3.1.  The server,
however, is on Solaris 2.7 and it uses a Perl implementation of xml-rpc
(sorry can't remember which one since I didn't write the server, but if
someone is interested, I can find out).  I've left the client hung
(though not too long, like 10-20 mins probably) and it doesn't return
until I ctrl-break it.  The server continues to run fine however.

I've tried both the server and client on my nt4 box without any problems
using sun's jdk1.3.1 though.  I'm quite puzzled since I haven't
investigated any further yet.  If I find anything I'll post to the list.

Anyone else experiencing this?

thanks,
dan