ws-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: RC1
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 02:21:37 GMT
On 11/15/01 7:05 PM, "Daniel Rall" <dlr@finemaltcoding.com> wrote:

> Jason van Zyl <jvanzyl@zenplex.com> writes:
>
>> I am currently trying to update xml.apache.org site, but it's not as nearly
>> as easy as updating the the jakarta site so the announcement will come as
>> soon as I can get some help with it.
>
> What is problematic w/ the site update?  What can I do to help?

I sent a message to general@xml as what I am generating on my machine with
stylebook doesn't look very good. I was just asking if there are any known
problems with the stylebook generation. I'm getting incorrect images on
rollover and mismatched sizes of images and things are generally wrong.

All I wanted to do was add a link the xmlrpc on the main xml.apache.org page
and place some news about the release on the status/news page.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org