ws-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Wesemeyer <Stephan.Weseme...@Detica.com>
Subject XMLRPC sending strings
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:12:36 GMT
Hiya,

I apologise if this has already been raised but I have just joined the
list...
I have just downloaded rc1 of xmlrpc and it seems that there is a problem
with sending strings, in that there are not delimited by <string> </string>.
Having had a look at the source it seems that in XMLRPC.java the writeObject
method does not have
a writer.startElement ("string"); nor a writer.endElement("string") for the
string class.
I believe the specs require a string tag around the actual value or am I
mistaken?

Regards,
 Steve

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender and destroy it immediately. Statements of intent shall only
become binding when confirmed in hard copy signed by an authorised signatory.
Detica limited is registered in England under No. 1337451.
Reg'd office:
Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, England, GU2 7YP.