ws-users mailing list archives

From John Thorhauer <j...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: hello?
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 17:19:57 GMT
On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 09:37, arh14@cornell.edu wrote:

> Is anybody even on these lists?  Seems like my last message went into a
> black hole.

I am here :-)  We are using the xml-rpc library for Tambora
http://tambora.zenplex.org and it works great!  I cant speak for anyone
else but the current xmlrpc implementation does what we need and we are
quite busy building part of a B2B system around it.

> Is there a roadmap for the XML-RPC library, or at least a TODO or
> upcoming features list?  Anything to show that Apache.org is really
> interested in actively maintaining and improving the library...

I am not aware of a todo list at this point.  Is there some missing
features or something in particular that you would like to see added to
the package?

John
--
** John Thorhauer