ws-users mailing list archives

From Jan Wender <j.wen...@science-computing.de>
Subject Re: Problem using SecureXmlRpcClient
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 11:00:10 GMT
On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 10:48:23AM -0800, Tim McClure wrote:
> I am having a problem using the SecureXmlRpcClient class.  When I pass it a
> URL specifying https I receive the malformed exception of protocol not
> supported.  I have the SecureWebServer object running with no problem.  How
> do I specify the SecureXmlRpcClient to use a secure connection?
Well, I'm the standard XmlRpcClient (not the lite!) and pass it a https URL.
Seems to work ok. You have to do the jsse setup yourself, e.g. setting the
necessary properties.

Cheerio,
--
J.Wender@science-computing.de  -  Fon +4970719457-257 Fax-211
science+computing ag - Hagellocher Weg 71-75 - 72070 Tübingen